Your Falcon Enamelware is generally low maintenance, which is why we all love it.
So here are some top tips for spring cleaning your beloved Falcon Enamelware; keeping it in long-lasting shape and in case you come across any issues with stains.
- Believe it or not, a feather duster followed by a microfiber cloth smoothed across your Falcon Enamelware goes a long way!
- If there are any signs of teas past or any other stains on your Falcon Enamelware mugs, a little bit of lemon juice should do the trick.
- If things are looking a bit more caked-on, then try soaking your Falcon Enamelware with one part white wine vinegar and two parts water overnight.
- FYI if you are set for a heavy bake-off, coating your pans in a light layer of oil before cooking can help make cleaning easier afterwards.
- Finally forget not that all Falcon enamelware is entirely dishwasher proof but sometimes it might need that extra helping hand with a scratch-proof sponge or brush pre or post wash.