1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6
2. Put the berries into a pan with the sugar, butter and a splash of water and heat gently until the berries start to give off their juices.
3. Place in your Falcon bake pan or pie dish.
4. With a fork combine the butter, brown sugar, oats, flour, and cinnamon until crumbled, and sprinkle over the berries.
5. Bake 35-40 minutes until the top is golden brown and the berries are bubbling.
6. Cool slightly and serve with custard.
1. Bring 2 cups of milk to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Mix 1/2 cup white sugar, 2 tbsp cornstarch, 3 egg yolks, 1 tsp vanilla and 1/2 tsp salt in a small bowl.
3. Carefully stir into boiling milk until it comes to a boil.
4. Remove from heat and serve.